Thursday, August 8, 2013

RSA Animate Style as a Classroom Project...Yes, Thank You!

I don't know about you, but I am mesmerized by the RSA Animate series of whiteboard animations.  I watch them over and over.  I certainly feel as if I retain more from these types of video tutorials.  Maybe it's the cartoon images or maybe it's the difference in timing between the audio (normal speed) and the drawing (fast speed), but that is not important.

In my search for how to make one of these as a research project for a student, I came across this great YouTube video.  If you are a K-12 teacher, you should watch the video below and possibly consider where in your curriculum you could insert such a project.  Enjoy!

How to make an RSA Animate style video with you class

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Holistic Ed