Thursday, August 29, 2013

Studying Attitude Graphic...


A few days ago, I found the interesting graphic above.  Today, I posted it on my course blogs (yes, each of my classes gets a blog of its very own).  Feel free to use the idea in your classes.  It's truly about attitude.  Maybe our students need a 'study attitude' that is just like a "game face" we often hear about.  Well, that's my hope and intention with the posts, at least.

The post was titled "Something To Think About..." and it showed the picture above followed by these few sentences:

  • It’s OK to not get a concept at first.
  • It’s not OK to give up if you don’t get it at first.
  • For example, would you stop playing a video game after the first time your player gets killed?
  • Think about it!!  Study with the passion you play games (be them video or sports or …) and you’ll end up winning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for Holistic Ed